Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Thankful To Be Back

 After missing last week while on vacation I was very glad to get back to the Berean office today.  We had enough to do to keep us all working until 11:00 am. I didn't remember to take pictures until we had finished processing the studies in the other room. 



I noticed what I thought was a new picture up on the wall.
Vonnie explained that the picture has been here for weeks. I guess I'm not that observant.  Below Bill was telling us some stories from his life in Mexico, Skip was printing off the Bible stamps and brought them in to start working on Bibles, Kathy is busy writing to prisoners,  mom is putting the new studies in the envelops. Vonnie is working on filling the intermediate. Bruce and Leila were working on envelopes while Shirley was folding. Beth had been working on studies but stopped to listen to Bill.
We really do enjoy working together.  We enjoyed apple pie and coffee before heading home. I was thankful to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment