Monday, March 2, 2020

Romania News Dec 2019

December 2019 news letter from Romania:
Happy New Year 2020 “And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.” 1Thes.5,23 Thank you for the kind support, and daily prayers! Praise God for your commitment.
At the end of the year we make an account of what we have achieved through the grace of the Lord in 2019. We praise God for every discussion I have had with the prisoners, that convinced me the Spirit of the Lord works in their hearts through the Word of the Lord. We praise God for every weekly meeting through which we could proclaim the gospel. We praise God for the team of volunteers who are full of devotion and zealously see God’s will in ministry. May the Lord give health and joy to all the directors, influential people who have made it possible to fulfill the Great Commandment in this field of mission.
I also give the Lord's glory for the Christmas packages through which we could bring little hope to those who are no longer connected with their families. Here are some pictures from the ministry, some individual news and greetings.

Viorel wrote:
“This year by the grace of God I completed 12 years of work in the prison ministry. On 11th November, we had a special day of joy for the inmates who completed the course "The path to a happy life". Some young people came also from Codlea helping our event with songs. The Gospel was transmitted by pastor Ronaldo (a missionary from Brazil). The emotions were great for the 14 prisoners who came in front of the hall and sang together "Change my heart!". Each inmate received a parcel. The group that finished the course received a diploma, I offered also 6 Bibles. At the end of the program, I briefly shared my testimony, and then I encouraged them to open their hearts to the Lord Jesus. We prayed together with those who received the Lord Jesus in their hearts. And this time I saw tears of joy on their faces. A. is one of those, he attended all the lessons, learned to pray, I saw his sincere face, he asked me for a Bible . With the help of the Lord, this month, on 16th December, we will organize a Christmas event for the prisoners, I hope to meet 40 inmates. Greetings to all of you, Blessed Christmas and Happy New Year!” 

Angel:
God bless you! Inmates throughout the country's prisons receive a Bibles, Christmas greeting cards. The correspondence mission is a blessing for them. I wish you good health, thank you very much for your support and I wish you a happy Christmas with peace and joy with your loved ones! Happy New Year! With love and appreciation, Angel Dragu from Prejmer



No comments:

Post a Comment