Monday, March 2, 2020

Romania News January 2020


 January 2020


"So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing; and all the trees of the fields shall clap their hands." Isa 55,11
It is a great joy when I receive good news from the volunteers. Here are two people that Andras Attila met in a church. While they were still in prison, they heard the Gospel from Doczy and Attila. Now they are changed people, good Christians. Truly the Word of God has power. This kind of encouragement always comes at the right time. The work of the volunteers is not in vain. We hope that there are many others like these, of whom lives God has truly worked.
Brother Baboi also sent statistical news and a picture of a Bible study meeting.

Viorel Sintoiu wrote:
 “The group of young people from Codlea sang and pastor Miklos from the Hungarian Baptist Church of Covasna preached the Gospel. Each inmate received a package of sweets, a calendar for the year 2020, some other Christian brochures and books. At the and I invited everybody to open their hearts to the Lord Jesus. This was received with favorable response, glory to the Lord! I kept in my mind the words of one of them: "Thank you very much for thinking about us". We have a new group of 15 detainees now. One of them is about to finish his 25 years sentence. I met him first 10 years ago. He said: ”I am happy to see you again, I attended your meetings 10 years ago, during that time I was transferred to several prisons, and now I have returned to Codlea. ” May God bless him! Thank you for your prayers and support! 
Dragu Angel, is happy to receive many completed bible studies from inmates, picking up some of them from his PO Box on the picture. He wrote:
“I am glad that I can serve the Lord between the inmates by correspondence mission. This month I had the opportunity to meet some inmates in the MCiuc Prison and I could preach the Gospel there. The words are true from the Proverbs 3.9-10 “Honor the LORD with thy substance, and with the first-fruits of all thy increase. So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.” Please pray for him, besides his pastoral work he has to nurse his father who struggles with Alzheimer's disease. We all greet you and wish good health and all the blessing! 
With love in Christ,


No comments:

Post a Comment