Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Few Hours

 I was the last volunteer to arrive today and I was not late as it was only 8:53 am.  Everyone was already hard at work. 

Notice Marvin crouching down under my computer. Mine wouldn't work this morning.
Marvin pulled out some spare parts and soon had the computer up and running. I stayed busy at that machine. The others finished the studies then went to work on wrapping Bibles or folding studies for the next sets.
Below is a short video of just a little bit of our work today.
Vonnie brought in the treat today.
We were all more than ready to try her amazing creation.
That first bite shocked the taste buds which exploded in delight. These were the best I've ever had. The caramel was mouthwatering delicious and the rolls were soft and flavorful. A big thanks to Vonnie for baking these and then sharing them with us. We all sure enjoy working together and are thrilled by how much gets accomplished in a few hours. Marvin and I stayed after as the jail needed copies of the studies. By working together we were able to finish getting 50 of each study done by 12:15 pm. 









No comments:

Post a Comment