Thursday, October 15, 2015

Doing Time 13 UPDATE ON THE FIGHT

This is the next installment of Sparks on doing time in the Peoria County Jail:

Update on the church service fight.
     A few weeks ago as the men were walking out of the church services an inmate asked me if I remembered him.  I told him that I didn't and he reminded me that he was the one that had started the fight during church services over 4 years ago.  You could see on his face that he had peace with God so I had to ask what he was doing back in jail.  He told me that after his 4 year prison term he still had to do some time on an old case.  I finally asked him his name and found out that he has been on Rhonda's weekly prayer list for the last 4 years.
This fight was written about on Spark's notes Doing Time 7. You can check that out by clicking below.

If you would like to read his other posts on Doing Time check out these links:
Doing Time 1 click HERE
Doing Time 2 click HERE
Doing Time 3 click HERE
Doing Time 4 click HERE
Doing Time 5 click HERE
Doing Time 6 click HERE
Doing Time 7 click HERE
Doing Time 8 click HERE
Doing Time 9 click HERE
Doing Time 10 click HERE
Now for the record Spark must have skipped Doing Time 11. If you know Spark hound him to send 11 on over.

No comments:

Post a Comment